Portable EKG Monitor
- GETTING STARTED
- CONTACT US
- BUY THIS PRODUCT
- OUR STORY
The Emay Portable ECG is designed for family and individual users to track heart activity at home, at work or on a trip. It records heart rate and up to a 30 seconds' single channel ECG which could be used as a good reference.You can review, print and share your EKG strips/rhythm on smart phone or computer.
WARNING: This device is intended for heart activity performance reference for initial evaluation only, not for medical diagnostic use. Please contact your healthcare provider immediately or go yo nearest hospital if any cardiac symptom occurs.
2. Package Contents
ECG Monitor * 1
USB Cable * 1
User Manual * 1
3. How to Use ?
3.2 Four Ways to Record Your ECG
Choose one of the four ways to record your ECG.
W1 and W2 are the recommended ways.
Below information is very important, please read them through before
starting the recording:
IMPORTANT TIPS TO GET QUALITY AND ACCURATE ECG RECORDING:
1) Stay completely still during the recording especially your hands. We suggest you sit down and place your hands on the desk to keep them steady. Any movement might cause false diagnosis and artifacts (very important!!).
2) Ensure your skin is in full & consistent contact with the metal electrodes on both ends of the device until recording completed. Don't let go of your finger or hand during the recording.
3) DO NOT press the electrodes too hard. Gentle touch and pressure would be just fine.
4) If your skin is too dry, wipe them with disinfectant alcohol, saline or gel to strengthen the electric conductivity and recording efficiency before recording.
3.3 Start Your ECG Recording Now! (Do not use the device when it is charging)
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button firmly for 3-5 seconds.
- Hold the device using one of the fours ways mentioned to start yourpersonal ECG journey.
- Once you touch the metal electordes on both ends of the device, a fewseconds of "Orange" ECG rhythm will display, which means it's preparing.
- When the signal becomes stable, the rhythm will trun to"Green" andthe real recording begins. It will record a 30 seconds' ECG each time.
- Instant analysis & result will be displayed on the screen once therecording finished after 30 seconds (Pressing the button allows you toreview the results of past recordings)
There are 12 kins of cardiac situations that can be detected:
|No abnormalities||Indicates normal sinus rhythm with no rhythm or heart rate abnormalities detected. Your heart rates are from 60-100 beats per minute (bpm)|
|Bradycardia||A heart rate slower than 60 beats per minute. This can be normal for many people unless certain symptoms appear.|
|Tachycardia||A heart rate faster than 100 beats per minute. There are many heart rhythm disorders (arrhythmias) that can cause tachycardia. However, sometimes this can be normal response to exercise, stress, anger, fear or anxiety.|
|Arrhythmia||Indicates abnormal heart rhythm, which refers to any change from the normal sequence of electrical impulse. It means that your heart beats too quickly, too slowly, or with an irregular pattern. A-fib is one of the most common type of Arrhythmia.|
|Missed beat||Also known as skipped beat, it indicates the heart's regular rhythm is interrupted by a premature or early beat.|
|Accidental VPB||Ventricular Premature Beat (VPB), also known as Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC). It indicates an extra heartbeat originates in the ventricle and disrupts the heart’s normal rhythm. |
Accidental (Occasional) VPB usually isn’t concern in people without heart disease. You might take attention or treatment if the VPB happens frequently.
|VPB trigeminy||Two normal (sinus) heartbeats followed by one VPB (extra beat)|
|VPB bigeminy||One normal (sinus) beat followed by one VPB (extra beat)|
|VPB couple||Two VPBs in a row|
|VPB runs of 3||Three VPBs|
|VPB runs of 4||Four VPBs|
|VPB RonT||VPB beats so early in the cardiac cycle that it falls on the apex of the preceding T wave|
|ST elevation||It refers to a finding on an electrocardiogram wherein the trace the ST segment is abnormally high above the baseline|
|ST depression||It refers to a finding on an electrocardiogram wherein the trace the ST segment is abnormally lower than the baseline|
Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, which can continuously work for more than 3 hours when fully charged. Battery recharging life up to 300 times.
Charging time: 2-4 hours by connecting with computer. 2 hours by connecting with power adapter (output current > 500mA, 5V)