EMAY Sleep Oxygen Monitor offers a smart & reliable solution to track your blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate continuously.
Why Choose EMAY ?
- Large data storage to record up to 40 hours of blood oxygen and pulse rate data, which makes it the best CONTINUOUS oxygen monitor you can find on the market. Better yet, with its built-in memory, the monitor works independently without requiring a smart phone at its side, freeing you from the confines during sleep.
- Records your blood oxygen and pulse rate EVERY SECOND without interval, unlike other bluetooth oxygen tracker that records at a 10 second or longer intervals which could miss important events.
- RECORD FIRST, UPLOAD LATER It works independently without requiring real-time connection to the app. You may transfer the data later whenever you want.
- ACCURACY & RELIABILITY represent the core value of EMAY. Accurate blood oxygen saturation readings, Over 20 years of experience and focus at manufacturing the device.
- Use the intelligent app to transfer the data easily after recording is finished. Review your historical blood oxygen & PR data second by second. Obtain professional SLEEP REPORT & CSV FILE to further study or share.
More Than An Oxygen Reader
If you would like to track your oxygen level and heart rate over time, and obtain a full picture about how your body performs during certain period, this is your choice.
Not only does it display your oxygen in real time, but it also records the data for up to 40 continuous hours. Both spot and continuous monitoring are perfectly fulfilled in this device.
What's more, it won't miss a single second of reading ensuring all your important data are captured.
Intelligent App that Tells Your More
- Sync data conveniently and quickly - It takes only about a minute to transfer a whole night's oxygen & pulse rate data.
- Review historical granular data intuitively, second by second, by just sliding your finger. You’ll know your exact reading back at any moment in time that might be significantly important.
- Analyze and provide professional oxygen and pulse rate reports, so you can better understand how your personal blood oxygen saturation and pulse perform over time.
- One button creation and sharing of sleep reports & CSV file with others.
- Set your own threshold of oxygen and heart rate values.
- iPhone - iOS 8.2 or later (For iPhone 11 / 11Pro / 11Pro Max / XR / XS / XS Max / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / SE / 5s / 5 / 5c / 4s)
- Android - Android 7.0 or later (For Samsung Galaxy & Note, Google Pixel, Huawei Only)
Professional Sleep Oxygen Report
What information can you get from the reports ?
- Blood Oxygen Trend Graph Over Time
- Pulse Rate Trend Graph Over Time
- Percentage & Duration Above/Below Threshold of Blood Oxygen Levels
- Percentage & Duration Above/Below Threshold of Pulse Rate
- Maximum & Minimum Value of Oxygen and Pulse Rate
- ODI Index & Events
The device can keep up to 40 hours of data. That means you can record up to 8 hours per night, 5 nights a week.
You can upload and clear the app’s memory whenever you want.
The screen will automatically go to sleep also so that you won't be interrupted by its light at night.
To know better how fitness/exercise might affect your blood oxygen saturation level, all you need to do is stop the exercising for 10 seconds and avoid the direct sunlight before using the device for measurement & tracking.
We don’t suggest wearing it during sport/exercising (running, hiking, climbing, walking, etc.)
Export CSV File
You are allowed to export the data list as CSV file for further study or sharing with specialist.
It includes data of every second over time.
Notice: Intended for Sport & Aviation use only, not for medical use.